On this journey you discover historic Lucerne, glamorous St. Moritz, charming Zermatt and the gateway to the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau – Interlaken.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Individual travel to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2: Lucerne and Mount Pilatus Cruise across the lake to Alpnachstad and change to the steepest cogwheel train in the world up to Mount Pilatus. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3: Lucerne – St. Moritz
Board the train which will take you to the world famous holiday resort of St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 4: Glacier Express
Today, take the Glacier Express to Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 5: Zermatt, Gornergrat and Matterhorn
During the ride to the summit of Gornergrat, take time to marvel at the magnificent Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 6: Interlaken
Continue to the Bernese Oberland, to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 7: Interlaken / Jungfraujoch
Train ride to Jungfraujoch with views of the Aletsch glacier. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 8: Departure
Individual return journey.
- 1 x Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – Lucerne – St. Moritz – Zermatt – Interlaken – border/airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services
- (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 7 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Lucerne, Zermatt, Interlaken and St. Moritz
- 1 x Excursion to Mount Pilatus, Gornergrat and Jungfraujoch (non-guided)
- 1 x Seat reservation on the Glacier Express
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Price per person in CHF
|3 star||Season A||1459||1768||1412|
|4 star||Season A||1783||2091||1574|
|3 star||Season B||1568||1840||1500|
|4 star||Season B||1913||2222||1676|
|Season A||01.04.19 – 30.04.19||01.10. 2019– 17.10.2019|
|Season B||01.05.2019 – 18.10.2019|
Good To Know
|Free 1st class upgrade for April, May and June for all markets, excep India (only valid in June) and Thailand (only valid May and June)|
|Upgrade 1st Class Rail||CHF 184|
|Excursion Mount Titlis||CHF 73|
|Mount Pilatus or Stanserhorn||CHF 44 (non-guided)|